Friday 18 October 2013

Minnions!

As its getting a lot colder now and i have been reading about how next month will begin the worst winter for years then i thought i should probably get a move on and get some hats and gloves made for he kiddy winks.
I asked what they wanted and Ewan decided on a Minnion hat from the film Despicable me. So i had a look and this is what i created.
Little did i know how popular it would be! it seems every one wants one, i have made a few this week and this morning been asked to make some more.

Molly wanted Lalaloopsie
This is so cute!

I have also been asked to make some Christmas hats so watch this space i think i will start so later. 
I feel at such a loose end without my two big blankets to work on, how ever i have started my first t-shirt rug which i am hoping to finish next week.


Bye xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment