Sunday 12 October 2014

Busy week of Ta-dahs

After yarndale i felt super inspired and so began a week of new hats and finishing off bits and bobs.

Firstly i finished off Mollys new cardigan, i loved the simple pattern that i had made for some baby cardigans however the only size was 0-3 months so with the help of numerous patterns as a gauge to sizes and number of stitches, i managed to figure it out as a bigger size and also to put into it a lace pattern that i have used before and really love. I used stylecraft merry go round as i love the softness and the way it knits up. The buttons were £1 for 12 from the works and they are wooden and all painted differently and so far they seem to be working out great and i love them. For this cardigan i decided to try joining it on my sewing machine and its alot straighter it has covered up the stitches that i like to see around the raglan sleeve so i will do it again but perhaps make the stitch further in rather than one stitch from the edge.



I used some of the left over yarn to make some booties and a little hat

I then started on some Halloween hats for the kids 
Little Pumpkin
Little Devil



Little Ghost Hat!
Ewan wanted Pokemon and has been asking me for ages so...


I was asked to make a specific Bobble hat, this was my tryout
The pattern eas so easy so i decided to alter it and make some using two strands in diffrent colours

I made my first flower fairy hat order since before the summer ( last winter i made tons of these!)
Cheeky Monkey bottle cosy

An Owl Bag for Molly


Cot Bedding for Alex made out of the same quilt cover Molly has as they share a room and i wanted them to match


And i think that is about all i have finished in the last 2 weeks! 

I now have a Owl blanket and a Aran jumper for Alex on the go now!

bye xxx











No comments:

Post a Comment