Saturday 5 December 2015

Getting ready to go out

After a manic week i am attempting to relax and chill for a few hours as tonight is the night i have been waiting for, The Gala Black Tie Dinner. Its a new event we have planned for the gala this year and will hopefully be the first of many. One of the things i miss about not working for a company is Christmas nights out, its not the same going to Pauls as i don't know anybody, but this one we are both involved with, plus its black tie, I love Paul in a Tux! I have bought a new collectif dress, an actual new one from there website, i would say i had splashed out but it was in the sale from £68 to £15 and its black and perfect for tonight. I had been supposed to go to the hair dressers this morning to get my hair put up, but i had forgotten that Paul was working for  a few hours today so had to cancel, at least i got my color and cut the other week, although i have put a slightly darker dye on my hair this morning, just because i felt like a bit more of a change. 
 Last night i sat and made all the table decorations and i have balloons and a helium tank ready to go, i will show you pictures tomorrow.

The kids are sat making monsters out of craft kids they got in there advent calendars, and are continually asking me to thread the needles so i will go now and update tomorrow xx


No comments:

Post a Comment