Friday 6 January 2017

Dezmelda Blanket

Way back in august i think, i started on this blanket for my Mum and Dad for Christmas, thinking i had plenty of time, but other projects got in the way and i finally finished it on Christmas Eve!


I knew they would like this as these are the colors my mum lives so as soon as i saw the blanket on ravelry i knew i had to make it. Here is the link for the pattern Dezmelda Blanket


Unfortunately some of the pictures show it as a funny color because i took them all in the evening but you can see the color palette above. i will take some more i think next time i go to mums



When i went round on boxing day, mum had noticed that the patterns on some of the square match the pattern thats on her couch, so it really matched and went well







I have already started on my next blanket, its the Sophies Cal from 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment