Friday 1 December 2017

Fireworks & Illuminations

Every Friday in September we ha e the Firework Championships where different country's let firework displays off from the North Pier. One very rainy night we decided to go along and watch. I was working late so Paul picked me up from work on the way and we went and had some chips in the car. Then we decided to drive through the illuminations on the way as we had plenty of time. I still love the illuminations, I never get bored of them, I just think they are such a wonderful thing to have virtually on your doorstep and I have to say the rain on the windscreen made for some great pictures! 

We got to the fireworks eventually and it was a great display the kids really enjoyed it. On the walk back to the car we found a wonderful cafe  West Coast Choc Cafe, they have a restaurant round the corner called West Coast Rock Cafe. They had so many different types of milk shake and smooties and all kinds of treats, we just had to try some 😀 for some strange reason the little two weren't keen, but the rest of us thought they were delicious.

On the whole we had a great evening out, I really enjoy getting wrapped up and heading out at this time of year.











No comments:

Post a Comment