Sunday 23 December 2018

Christmas Eve

It's finally Christmas eve! I am far to excited and sat downstairs while everyone else is still fast asleep. I am writing a last minute shopping list and planning everything I have to do today. There isn't much left to do the main thing will be to stop the boys making a mess and undoing all the work we have done so far! I am not planning on running round all day like I have in other years, because I have realised Christmas eve is acctually better than Christmas day in lots of ways, its the kids excitement that's the best bit. So after a quick shop and last minute tidy up and a bit of prep for tomorrow I am going to make some pulled pork and some other snacks and we can all play some games. I do fancy a walk out to a local close which has completely gone to town on Christmas decorations, this evening. I think now though a bit of diamond painting, another cup of tea and some smoked salmon on toast for my breakfast sounds like a good idea!

So from all of us Happy Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment