Wednesday 6 May 2020

Diamond Painting

Another day another diamond painting! I came across diamond painting on pinterest about 18mths ago and became addicted to to it very quickly. As soon as the first one arrived I started it sticking the gems on, it's so relaxing and really helps me to unwind. It's something you can just pick up and do and you don't really need to think about it.
This one I finished yesterday, it's the best one i have bought,  all the gems came in bags and the picture actually looks like its meant too. Some can look like just blocks of colour, but the bigger the canvas, the more detail you get. Below the one I have just started.
The kids really enjoy it as well so I got these smaller ones for them, which they did at christmas and some little sticker ones they are doing at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment