Thursday 21 January 2021

Twisted ear warmers

After all the hats I had been selling before Christmas, I decided to keep up my little business and start making other things. So I knitted up some twisted earwarmers and posted some pictures on the local selling site and my page and to my surprise when I went back on not long after I had orders! All evening I was getting orders and the next day and they just kept coming. I don't think I have ever been so excited or worked so hard getting them all done. What started in my craft shed spead to the conservatory and the dining room with orders and will everywhere. I hit the ground running!
Some colours were so popular i was ordering wool and then more wool!
We decided that we would use the money we make to get more craft supplies and a cricut machine that I have wanted for a while and within two weeks we had reached our goal, but that only spurred us on.
Its nice to be at the start of something, I have so many ideas and thoughts about what else I would like to make and sell and its so nice to get lovely messages from people who have bought them. 
Dispite the lockdown 2021 has had a great start for me ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment