Wednesday 10 April 2013

Just Getting Started!

I have decided after reading so many fantastic blog's that I would like to start my own to share the things in my life that I enjoy. I am quite new to all this computer stuff aside from work i have always avoided them like the plague apart from the odd trip to Facebook or Babycentre. But recently in my quest for crafting ideas me and my laptop have been almost inseparable!  I never realized there were so many people who, like me enjoy a whole range of crafts. Thanks to this I now have a to do list as long as my arm! So hopefully i will be able to first of all post this post then hopefully set up my Blog over the next few weeks so its just they way i want it to be, this will involve me learning how to do it all which my take some time! Bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment