Saturday 24 August 2013

Lifes a Beach!

Its been all change in our house over the last couple of months, we have closed our shop and decided to let it out to somebody else- another victim of the supermarket giants!  Paul has another job, actually a job he loves, a job with days off and a job with good pay! so good all round really. For me I have continued with my job as a Travel Agent working from home. As its the middle of summer its been pretty hectic, looking after the children who are not at school and taking calls, enquiry's and bookings where ever possible and squeezing in so well earned family time. We have enjoyed some lovely days out at the beach, baby Fred takes after me and we can't keep him out of the water.

The biggest news is .... WE ARE HAVING BABY NUMBER 4!!!!!

So on the crafting front whilst I have been sat out watching the children I have started knitting and crocheting baby things. I have lots of pictures but unfortunately my computer is broken and I can't store them on this one so once I am up and running again I can show you what I am up to.

Bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment