Monday 5 May 2014

Older bits and bobs

I have been recently trying to sort out my photos on my computer so that i don't have hundreds of folder with one or two pictures in each, and i came across quite a few pictures of finished projects that i have never put on here so here a round up of some of the project i finished before i started blogging.
My Bunting which is still up
 My first ever granny square
 My first ripple blanket which now lives in Fred's cot
 I love this Noah's Ark Blanket i made for the crib
 My Wedding dress (not the best picture but you can see them on my
 This was a last minute fancy dress i made for st Georges day party, its amazing what you can do with cardboard tinfoil and some car flags!
 And yes we won!!!

Don't know why its sideways but a dress i made last minute fior a night out and the Sands
Our entry for Gala Day 2011 The Good Sip molly pop! we came 3rd

This year i am helping with the Gala and will have lots to share but got to keep it under wraps for now!







No comments:

Post a Comment