Sunday 3 May 2015

Whats up Moms

On my facebook page last weekend i found this https://www.youtube.com/watchv=NPG0Ob4dO8E 
its a youtube page called Whats up moms and this link is a parody of Taylor Swifts Shake it off and its all about pintrest, i can see myself a bit apart from i do venture out into the world. Its so funny. take a look. When i had some time later in the week i looked at they others including late for pre-school and livin for the share, I am a little bit addicted now, they sum up motherhood really well. I did come across one called in memory of Connie, it seems that they had another founding member who died in childbirth, its so strange that i had spent a couple of hours watching videos about her and the pregnancy, and then that happened, it really made me cry, you forget that things like that still happen and they shouldn't.

Better get back to the kids its Hama Time!

Bye x

No comments:

Post a Comment