Saturday 4 July 2015

Glamour Kaftan Ta-dah

This is the Kaftan i started making on the way to Haven back in may, i did actually finish it weeks ago and Molly has been wearing it a lot. It was going to be for me, but i only had two ball of sparkly navy wool, so i thought i would see where it got me and basically its the perfect size for Molly.



My cute model!, she loves it, in fact i caught her wearing it in bed the other night, despite the heat.

It was a really easy crochet, i got the pattern from the RedHeart page and once i had done a couple of rows it worked up quite quickly.

I know i haven't posted lots of makes recently, but i am working away on a cable knit cardigan for Alex which is close to being done.

Molly is still knitting away and the kids and i have been doing lots of little quick crafts, we now have craft Wednesday, where i find something for them to make and have it set up ready for when they finish school. They love it and its good for us, makes me sit down with them for a while as sometimes after a busy day with the little ones its easy to forget that they need time with me too.

Bye for now xx

No comments:

Post a Comment