Saturday 13 February 2016

Colour Therapy

The last few months i have felt a bit down, tired and run down in general, not like me really to feel like that for such a while. I have attributed it to a number of things, the weather being one, i love the crisp winter days, not the endless rain and wind we have endured for months, my hair colour has also affected me i realised, i am naturally very dark haired but have had various shades of blond for years and years till i had my red hair, which gave me such a boost, but the purple, lilac and violet hair i have had recently have to me felt too dark and i think made me feel less bright. This weekend i had my hair done pink and almost immediately felt my mood lift, strangely when i used to go back to darker hair years ago i always felt the same, a bit down. This weekend i spent a lot of time doing my stripy blanket,which is bright and cheerful, where as for months i have been working on star wars jumpers which are basically black and white. So i have come to a conclusion i already knew really, that the colours we see and use can really alter the way we feel and the alter our mood. It is helping that its starting to get lighter and this week i have been motivated to slowly start decluttering the house, i gave the old toys to a needy family and clothes to charity, washed all the big couch covers and sorted out all the toys, quite a productive week, this week, think i am back on track









Last weekend, lie in as the night before was my friends hen do and  luckily it was my turn to sleep in, we try to alternate every Sunday and even though sometimes its only till 8am its worth it. I was awake so i decided to bring the portable telly in and watch a bit with a bit of crochet

These pics of my new pink hair are not great at all, will take some later as i am off out






No comments:

Post a Comment