Friday 4 March 2016

The new regime

Its back to school and a new start for me, i finally when and joined the gym! i was very ill though,  i still felt full of a cold, it lasted over a week, but i decide to go as i knew it would be mainly filling in the forms and settling the kids into the creche. As i thought Fred did not take very well to creche and stood at the glass crying so they had to come and get me out of the gym, they told me about another little girl years ago who had done the same thing...turns out it was Molly! they had remembered how much she had kicked off after all these years, she clearly made an impression on them!. Alex on the other and loved it and screamed when it was time to leave. Even though i wasn't well i had a play with the machines and was really surprised, they all have screens that have all the freeview channels on  and you can go in the internet as well, so i had a gentle cycle while watching Jeremy Kyle!. So this week i have been twice more to the gym but decided to go when Fred was at nursery as Alex really enjoyed it and as he doesn't go to nursery yet its good for him to have this time away from me to play and i didn't want Fred to spoil that for him, it has worked out quite well as i have been telling Fred that we have been to Creepy Crawley Creche ( they have a kids play time called creepy crawlies, so just called it that) and Alex made me a card for mother day and i think Fred feels he is missing out so a few more weeks and i will try him again. I have started out just doing my own thing at the gym rather than have them give me a program as i am quite conscious of my back and also i wanted to just get used to going without putting to much pressure on myself, even so i have surprised myself with how much i can actually do. but i do walk a lot so i suppose that helps. In fact the other day i decided to find out just how far i walk every day and was stunned to discover that the school run alone is 5 miles a day, then i walk to visit my parents and to the gym and the kids hobbies and any other places i need to go, so i walk about 7 to 8 miles a day on average. I was quite pleased to learn that i had lost 3lb this week without really sticking to my diet, too much cake again!

Finally got my hair to go bright bright pink! i love it


Alex has discovered his favorite spot for watching tv and playing trains at the same time, in the draw on the train table.


We found some time to play Thomas Bingo, its ages and ages since we last played this, in fact it was at my mums house for a long time, Fred just loves it


This picture was from before the end of term when Molly and Ewan went off to the Valentines disco


They had a great time and it was like Mollys leaving do from her old school, she is really enjoying the new school and from what i have seen so far it was a good choice, she even got superstar of the week!


No comments:

Post a Comment