Monday 11 April 2016

Breathe.....

The kids were back at school today, and i had expected that i would do a massive clean and tidy of the house after the Easter holidays, but i found that once i got home from the school run and Fred was at nursery i just didn't want to. My house is horrid at the moment i just couldn't keep up the the pace over the break and in the end virtually gave up trying. Today though i just wanted to sit and relax or relax as much as i can with a very messy house. So i watched some  48 Hours  and knitted a bit, it was so nice just to sit still and little Alex was happy playing with his cars. But tomorrow i must do something about the house!

I do wish the weather would stop playing games !
One minute its pouring down and the next...


Its bright and sunny


I am looking forward to the summer, its only 9 weeks till gala day ekkk
The last week i have been really busy working on the programme which we sell before gala day and looking through the pictures brought back so many happy memories.
I love looking at the floats from us and the other galas.
This was our Princesses Float last year


This is the Queens Float from last year and its also one of my favorite pictures.
This was taken at Fleetwood carnival and it was raining and when i say raining i mean it was pouring down! But i think that the rainbow umbrellas
 on the rainbow float look fantastic!
I love it!
  
It also reminded me of all the costumes we made over the season for the different Galas including the "Two Fairys"


We have so many new events this year, i am so looking forward to them all
I have so Fab dresses for this one, the 1940's Dance.


I am really looking forward to seeing all the entry for our Flower Pot Man Competition.


So much to look forward to in the Summer, but so much work to do first!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so impressed by your dedication, so much work goes into the floats. I love the fairy bottle costumes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, its really hard work but we all enjoy it so much x

      Delete