Friday 1 April 2016

A regular week in the life of me

The last couple of weeks have been a busy blur, walking everywhere, meetings, the gym, i am pretty much worn out, so Paul has ordered me to chill out  bit this weekend, i am not saying no!

Its been busy week for the gala we have finalized our plans and i am slowly filtering it out and updating our website. We have two retinues again this year and Ewan, Molly and Fred are on the Queens float but i am also helping out with the Princess float and they are all new to it, so this had tripled the meetings i need to attend, along with council meetings to organize the day, but its all coming together and now the pages and pages of the applications and risk assessments are in a can breath a bit.

Ewan dressed up for Heros and Villians day at school as 007!

We got the Hot Tub back out of the shed!!! yay i am loving it




Molly at the tree, which is the oldest in Thornton


And my new project which is a vintage cardigan for Alex



I am also starting a new crochet blanket, just not sure which one to start, the frozen blanket or the African blanket


I just hope i have some more craft time over Easter xxx

1 comment:

  1. How fun to have a hot tub! I've only been in one once, and it was so cold when I got out. The parade floats sound really nice and I love Ewan as 007! Hope you're all having a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete