Sunday 28 August 2016

The middle bit of the summer hols

The kids are still happy with the relaxed routine we have going on here in the mad house! i have been waiting for a melt down ( from either me or the kids!), but so far so good!
I have finished my maths course and took my exam on Monday and fingers crossed i passed, andi have been and signed up for my collage courses on Friday!! I am so super excited and just want to get started now.

I have spent quite a bit of time crocheting since i finished the big blanket and started a couple of new projects, one i have finished already! pictures will come soon.

Here a sneaky peak!, my turn to have a lie in but rather than sleep i sat in bed with my project and a bit of Jeremy Kyle on the telly

On thing thats been very popular in our house at the moment is our new projector, i bought it as a treat for Paul so he could watch Star Wars on the big screen. It was such a bargain £38 and we turned all the couches round so it was like a cinema, we connected my guitar app to the projector so we get really good loud sound. I bought a screen as well but the picture was bigger taking up a whole wall and a bit more so i put that away, the idea behind it was to make an outdoor cinema so we will have to try that another time as the weather has not been that great and it goes dark to late for the kids really


Ewan stood in front of the screen, its massive


We used the pebbles and bits we got from the beach to make some pebble art, by the time the little two had finished we were basically left with muddy green and brown stones and some very very messy kids



These are my efforts which i was very proud of



We all came down with colds, so i had a couple of days where i really didn't feel like getting dressed or doing anything even crochet felt to tiring, so homemade soup went a long way in making us feel better, but not really what you expect in the middle of summer


I have started another project, which will hopefully be a blanket for my Mum at Christmas, lets hope it dosn't take as long as the last one!


Lots of rainy outings i love this picture i took while we were at the bus stop

On to the final stretch of the hols xx

No comments:

Post a Comment