Sunday 9 October 2016

The Second Week!

I think the second week back was harder than the first. That week I did 15 school runs as Fred was on mornings only that week so that has meant for me walking 37 and a half miles on the school run alone! Add to that two nights at college a gala meeting so that's three evening taken up. The kids clubs had started back up too. Phewww i was glad that it was the weekend and now its the weekend after that, 3 weeks of back to school under my belt already, its flown by!

Fred is loving school now, at first he hated it but now i think that was just fear of the unknown, hes only 4 after all, but when he was screaming and fighting when going in i was super worried as he had been doing 2 morning a week at nursery for 2 years and did the same each morning dispite the fact that within second of us leaving him he was fine and getting on with whatever they were doing so really it was all for our benefit. I remember when i used to collect him from nursery i would watch him happily playing and to this day i do not understand what that was all about. So when he started the same thing at school that first week and knowing how stubborn he is i thought that's it, he will carry it on and on. But he didn't the second week he ran in and can out full of what he had been up to. I am so glad he loves it now and it seems his favorite lesson is PE must get that from Paul definitely not me!

Alex is starting to get used to being without Fred during the day, at first it was really hard for him and i think he really misses Freddo, which is what he calls him!
I love this chocolaty, sleep baby picture, Paul had just come back from taking him to the beach.






The weather the last couple of weeks had be gorgous, the kids have been able to play out in the street and i have taken my chair out and sat knitting. I am working on some socks, my first every pair. Surprisingly i have knitted a lot over the last few weeks, although i have a feeling that will change now i have started getting home work from college. I do love coming back from college and seeing the tower all it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment