Wednesday 14 December 2016

11 sleeps till Christmas

Only 11 sleeps till Christmas eeek ! As usually right before Christmas the winter bug has been making it's way through the house, just when I started work as well, so Paul has had to take time off and stay at home with them all on separate occasions as well. I am hoping that's the last of it. I am spending lots of my evenings and even break times at work desperately trying to finish the blanket I am making for my mum for Christmas, it's going to be a really close call to get it finished. Everything else has been done really, just waiting for a couple of last minute presents to arrive and wrap. Paul will be having his works outing so I have said that the older kids can have a super late night and we will stay up playing games or somthing fun this weekend.

I have been busy cooking this weekend making some of the Christmas dinner already. I made the festive red cabbage as it takes 3 hours to make so it's done now and I'm the freezer along with stuffing baubles that I have made in advance. I am making the same dinner that I did last year so just trying to save some time on the day and the evening before.

  That's me for today I am so tired night all x

No comments:

Post a Comment