Tuesday 21 March 2017

Choo Choo Train Jumper

One of my recent makes and probably on of the last things i will finish for a while as its so busy round here and will be for a while yet. Everything comes at once and this is why i am up at 5am just so i can have a hour or so to myself.

I found the pattern on Ravelry  Pattern here  and i just loved the little train design.




It was an easy knit, but the sizes were very small and it was obvious that it was going to be too small so i added extra stitches and winged it a bit.


He really suits it and when i just went to get the pattern link for this post i spotted a hat pattern the same so i think i know what my next project will be!! i think i have just enough of the yarn left for it


He is a little poser, he loves having his picture taken

Off to finish my cup of tea now x

No comments:

Post a Comment