Tuesday 26 September 2017

Bartle Hall

For the last two day I have been lucky enough to have been attending an amazing course about how to make Powerful Presentations. It really has been an eye opener as to things that I do when I am giving presentations such as saying umm and err quite a lot! The first morning they recorded our presentations. We had been told to prepare a 5 minute presentation in advance. I did mine on the gala feeling sure as it's a subject I know a lot about I could easily fill the time. Which I did, But with lots of err and ummm. Watching the video back was a bit cringeworthy but once we had done the presentations again at the end of the second day I felt much more confident in my abilitys.

One of the big pluses was getting to spend  a couple of days at such a beautiful venue. Bartle Hall is a lovely place and the food was amazing! I did think umm not so great for my diet but honestly how often do I get to eat out like that!

They also had the most amazing tea, it was like loose tea in a chfion style material, Proper teabags they call them. I had to order some for at home and they turned up wrapped like a present. I love it when company's go the extra mile. It's nice having a nice (but quite expensive) cup of tea every  now and then.


No comments:

Post a Comment