Wednesday 18 April 2018

Alex's 4th Birthday

Alex really isn't a baby anymore! He is a very cheaply happy little boy, who will be off to School in September. The last one to start school!
Alex loves Star wars! Must take after his daddy. All he wanted for his birthday was a real lightsaber. He will spend ages watching the films and playing with Daddy's Star wars toys.

As his birthday was during the week we had a birthday tea and a shop bought cake.


Alex loves his nursery, he has so many friends there, a group of boys that all love playing cars, so as it will be his last birthday at nursery, we thought it would be nice to have a party for him. So we booked Maddhatters..well it's called Tea and Tumbles now.

My favourite bit as usual is getting to work on a cake. Alex was insistent he wanted  Star wars cake, so I had to Google a round to find something I could do. I finally came up with this, which I was very happy with and more importantly Alex was very happy.





They all enjoyed it and it made me laugh that the boys all sat out for a while letting the girls dance!



Time really is going far to fast now for my liking, but I love seeing how They Are all turning out and watching there own personality come out.



No comments:

Post a Comment