Thursday 6 August 2020

Molly's 11th Birthday

Mollys 11th birthday a couple of weeks ago was also the first time we have had my parents round since lockdown. Mollys birthday was actually on the Monday, but as the weather was going to be good on Sunday and we weren't working we decided to celebrate it then, with all her presents and her cake.
Molly wanted a surprise cake and I know she like the cute Narwhals so with Freds approval that what I made her the night before and she loved it!


Her main present was a phone, but because she is starting high school in September and like me she loves stationary, I made her a gift basket with all she will need for school.
We had a BBQ and cake for pudding.
The weather was fantasic as it was so nice to just sit and have a few drinks, while the kids played outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment