Sunday 27 December 2020

Christmas 2020




Merry Christmas 🎅 
I hope everyone has had a great Christmas.
I think this has been the most relaxed Christmas I have had in years and looking back I realised that this year we haven't had the December rush  with 4 children that a lot of Christmas fairs, plays, Carol services, various dressing up days, and events. I think this has made a huge difference to us and instead we have done more baking, crafting and playing games in the run up to Christmas. Working from home has been another added bonus towards a more relaxed Christmas.
I had time to make them advent calenders and Christmas eve boxes and even bought matching pajamas for the first time, probably with the money that working from home has saved us this year!

I discovered that my phone camera has a timer, so managed a snap of us all on Christmas eve.
t his plate we made with a £1 plate from poundland and some sharpies and will be a used for years to come
Me and Paul ha ing a drink and eating left over buffet from our Christmas eve afternoon tea, my parents came round for.
I even cooked the turkey and gammon as well as prepared all the veg on Christmas eve,  so I had even less to do on the day.
We played some games including heads and tails before the kids decided at 8.42pm they were extremely tired, including the teen, and went to bed 😆
Christmas morning arrived and we got up at 7am! 
Paul bought me a gorgeous ring
We had dinner at home with my parents,  but I didn't take any pictures, was just living in the moment and completely forgot. Just a relaxing peaceful Christmas 🎄 

No comments:

Post a Comment