Sunday 13 December 2020

Clay Gingerbread houses

Morning, Christmas is creeping closer and we are getting into the spirit over here at the madhouse. We started doing Weekley craft night,mainly so that the kids know when we will be doing crafts all together and I can work on my crafts at other times as so often as soon as I go in the craft shed, they all wander in to see what they can make and I don't get much done. So now we have craft night once a week and do a specific craft and if they haven't finished something they  an come in and work on it on other nights or do something else that they can do with out me needing to help all the time. Its worked out really well and the kids are enjoying it.

We started the craft club a few weeks ago with clay gingerbread houses, which once dry they decorated and now take pride of place with fake tealights in on our window sill that is becoming like a Christmas village. Next time is Christmas knomes.

No comments:

Post a Comment