Friday 14 August 2015

A week off!

Its been super nice to have a week off after my burn out! I love looking after my kids and i am super lucky to have the life i have and to be able to be at home with them. But lets face it, looking after kids is a 24/7 job, after all i am only human!. Its funny really that after i posted my post i have read a few on my reading list that have a similar theme, must be the holidays!

This week thought while the kids have been busy i have been busy booking the next gala events and doing lots of knitting on my new project, which is a Christmas jumper for Paul and my new Crochet project which is a poncho for me for the Autumn.

I have also booked our holiday for next year, in Norfolk!! Starting to love our staycations in UK, but have started planning for an abroad holiday for the year after as its Pauls 40th!!!!!!

I did see a very cheap holiday at Southport Pontins for next week and thought oooh that's good... but then i read the reviews....

Holiday from hell, don't go there!

Awful

Horrid

Only lasted 6 Hours

Gateway to hell

I have left, Yippee

Getting the jist?  Paul said no way, and to be honest we had a couple of hours laughing over the reviews , so was an entertaining evening!

Over all a week off going out has done me no end of good, and we are back to having a full week planned next week.

Here we go again!!!!!! xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment