Sunday 16 August 2015

Molly & Mummy Pamper day

Molly came with me to the hairdressers yesterday, she is getting to that age where she is starting to like make up and clothes, not in a real way if you know what i mean, more like a paint your face with it kind of way that little kids do. She asked me to teach her how to plait hair the other day and has been practicing all the time and if we are going on one of our little outings or its "dress they way you want Sunday" ( where we both end up going to random places , way over dressed) i do put her a little make up on, just some pale eye shadow and a bit of lip gloss and a squirt of my coco chanel. She is turning into a real girly girl and its quite nice that we have days on our own as we are quite out numbered by the boys.

It always takes a few hours in the hairdressers, as my hair is so dark and i have to go blond before my current colour red. I don't mind though as its always a nice break and i have had the same hairdresser since i was 18, she used to go to school with Paul.

Molly had her hair trimmed and and her nails painted




You might have spied it in the salon picture...
I bought a hair extension piece and Kerry styled it in



Ewan took this one.
Paul loved it, not often i get a open mouthed wow off him, and has said if i want he will treat me to permanent extensions, which i think i will take him up on nearer christmas!


While we were off being pampered Paul took the boys to do the shopping, which he said was a complete nightmare, yes i know, welcome to my world! but he was glad me and Molly had some time out and he enjoyed spending time with the boys
I am very lucky xx

No comments:

Post a Comment