Sunday 24 January 2016

cosy at home

I have been reading about the Scandinavian "Hygge" means being cosy, on a few posts and a few articles that have popped up on my news feed, what a great concept, in fact apart from lighting welcoming fires, which is probably not a good idea with little kids, thats exactly what i have been doing since Christmas. No diets or gym bunny behavior for me, no giving up things, just relaxing and making the most of my time, heating on full to keep the chill out, wrapping up for walks, wearing comfy house clothes and baking sweet buns, eating comfort food and knitting, lots of knitting! It does just feel like the right thing to do at this time of year hunker down and indulge yourself till the days get longer and you feel more like dieting and and cutting back and getting out and about. so thats my plan anyway.

I finished my Sweet little pixie hat yesterday and despite wearing it out for a walk yesterday i forgot to photograph it. I couldn't help but start it straight away when the wool came and it only took a few hours.

I am still working on the starwars jumper and i don't think it will take me that long at my current rate of knitting,

So thats what i am off to do now! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment