Sunday 8 December 2013

Decorations

My name is Emma and i am a Pintrest Addict!!!!!

I can't help it i love going on there and it gives me so many ideas.

A few years ago i bought these Candy jars from a garage sale for 50p each.
 They have been in the back of the cupboard ever since!
 I added some Candy canes, marshmallows and Snowman Chocolates and tied some ribbon around them and ta-dah! looks great in my newly decorated dining room.



 Next on the agenda, Paper chains and giant tissue pom poms!



I love these, i think i will be making them for all occasions from now on!

The kids had to decorate jars and fill them with sweets for a tombola at the School Christmas Fair, we had great fun with it.


And finally the tree is up a real tree, the lights are on and i am more excited than the kids!
I like my tree to be full of colorful lights and different decorations collected and made over the years.

Bye xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment